Why you should donate time and money to the school?
Remember the pleasure you have derived from accessing information and knowledge from those around you, books and information technology. Think of your opportunities for success without those things, not much. It is possible to share this pleasure and therefore opportunity for success with those less fortunate than yourselves by supporting SINGWITHMEHAPPILY.
- The community school can only exist with local and international support.
- It's a chance to offer back a little of the blessings you have been bestowed.
- By making this school a success more can open across Mozambique and perhaps further afield in Africa and beyond.
- By empowering these local people and offering them an opportunity to succeed you are thus offering the next generations a greater future.
- You are contributing to the alleviation of poverty in Africa.
- The project is not providing aid; instead it is facilitating the process of becoming an independent learner and therefore self teacher. It will give Africans the opportunity to make a choice to provide the best for themselves and those around them. They have to input to output.
- Every penny you donate will go to the running of the school.
- You can dictate what your money provides or even spend the money on resources and deliver them yourself.
- You can show off your skills and knowledge to a bundle of people eager to listen, watch and learn from you.
- You can stay in touch with the outcomes of the school and its' students, and know how you have contributed to their success.
- You can advertise your business or needs within the school and in the magazine it will regularly produce.
- You can be entertained with performances from the students or fulfilled with the craft or food produced.
- You can achieve your new year's resolution to help others.